Services and Capabilities
SERVICES AND CAPABILITIES
Counterpointe's talented staff of managers, developers, analysts, and testers all work as a cohesive team to provide our clients with the highest quality of service possible, while adhering to CMMI Level 3 processes and procedures. We offer our clients:
PROGRAM/PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Working with Counterpointe’s program management services means having a partner dedicated to understanding the complex and unique facets of your organization. Our main objective is to understand your mission, transforming your goals into reality using the many project management tools at our disposal. Counterpointe strives to accomplish successful and strategic business strategies for our clients, thereby creating a productive and resourceful team. We will work side-by-side with you in order to ensure project success.
Counterpointe believes in a strong project management discipline offering important governance in making sure all IT projects are aligned with strategic goals while also cutting out waste. We strive to stay on target with timelines and assess the Return on Investment (ROI) throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring project success while meeting changing business needs and increasing business efficiency.
To help meet your needs, we provide a wide range of program management and management consulting services based on proven frameworks such as PMBOK, CMMI, and ISO 9000.
Our Program/Project Management Services include:
- Development and implementation of life cycle systems engineering processes including requirements development, requirements management, functional analysis, risk management, security requirements, earned value management, and technical performance measurements
- Monitoring and controlling projects to initiate, plan, execute, and close a project to meet defined performance objectives
- Business Process Engineering (BPR) services to help your organization analyze its current processes (as–is) and recommend solutions (to-be) to ensure that you achieve your business goals efficiently and effectively
- Creation of test and evaluation strategies, program management plans, and systems engineering management plans
- Creation and analysis of Certification and Accreditation documentation
- Modeling of algorithms for implementation in software analysis tools
- Promote Performance Management in order to reinforce stakeholder commitment to project goals and track projects to ensure that deliverables stay on track
- Execution of alternatives analysis to identify best-value solutions in a sound business case
- Establishing and executing data analysis for performance tracking
- Development and support of the IT Capital Planning process providing IT investment portfolio support, presentation materials, and OMB Exhibit 300s
- Supporting clients in preparing and tracking work orders issued, deliverables received, budget and expenditure information, invoice reconciliation, contingency plans and ad-hoc data calls
- Providing Change Management Support by creating, analyzing and assisting in preparing change requests
- Providing Software Development Methodology (SDM) project documentation
- Coordinating system releases, infrastructure upgrades, and testing initiatives
- Development and support of training programs
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION
Software development is one of our key strengths, and we bring the range of experience and expertise necessary to develop effective solutions across all major enterprise technologies. Our technical staff has years of experience developing software systems with Java, .NET, Sharepoint, WebSphere, Oracle, SQL Server, Salesforce.com and Jitterbit, just to name a few.
We can provide any level of expertise you require – from a full team of architects and senior-to-junior developers to see a project from start to finish, to an engineer or two to augment your technical staff.
Our Software Development Services include:
- Full software development life cycle support from initial vision, requirements, analysis and design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Iterative software development life cycle process implementation
- Software architecture design
- Software security design
- Enterprise-wide systems integration
- Implementation of n-tier applications
- Industry best practices
- Software development using a variety of commercial and open source tools
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS
The software development process rarely ends with deployment. Particularly in the case of heavily customized software and systems built from the ground up, there is often a need for ongoing support in the form of:
- Feature enhancements
- New functionality to accommodate emerging needs or stakeholders
- Troubleshooting of issues with hardware, software, and integrations
Counterpointe has a great deal of experience with these operations and maintenance (O&M) tasks, whether we’re maintaining software we’ve built ourselves or software built by a third party.