INFORMATION FOR POTENTIAL CLIENTS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
- Counterpointe is able to serve clients at the Federal, State, and Local levels, as well as the commercial and non-profit sectors
- Counterpointe has received SWaM certification from the state of Virginia
- Counterpointe is authorized to do business for NY State and NY City
- Our NAICS Codes: 511210, 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, and 541611
- Our Contract Vehicles:
- GSA IT Schedule 70
- GSA 8(a) STARS II
- Contract Number: GS00Q17GWD2230
- Counterpointe DUNS Number: 185389504
- POC: Kimberly Stahl, email@example.com, 703-344-7307
- GSA 8(a) STARS II website: www.gsa.gov/8astars2
- DHS Eagle II Small Business (team member)
Counterpointe is an SBA-certified 8(a) Small Business
8(a) businesses can receive sole-source contracts, up to a ceiling of $3 million for goods and services and $5 million for manufacturing. While SBA helps 8(a) firms build their competitive and institutional know-how, the agency also encourages them to participate in competitive acquisitions.
Federal acquisition policies encourage Federal Agencies to award a certain percentage of their contracts to SDBs. To speed up the award process, the SBA has signed Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) with 25 Federal Agencies allowing them to contract directly with certified 8(a) firms.
Recent changes permit 8(a) firms to form joint ventures and teams to bid on contracts. This enhances the ability of 8(a) firms to perform larger prime contracts and overcome the effects of contract bundling, the combining of two or more contracts together into one large contract.