INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity that will allow you to exercise your creative problem-solving skills? Do you strive for excellence in everything you do? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced, agile environment? Are you motivated by a team that will challenge you to grow? Is your ideal home a company where your voice will be heard?
IF SO, COUNTERPOINTE MAY HAVE A POSITION FOR YOU.
If interested in any of our job openings below, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Applicants must be US citizens (or Green Card holders) capable of obtaining a government Public Trust security clearance.
Counterpointe is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment here is based solely upon one’s individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, pregnancy status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation or veteran, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws.
FULL STACK Software Developer
Work in dynamic, driven, face paced environment with similarly motivated team members to customize and extend ARCHIBUS, the world’s leading integration workspace management system. Specialize in service and data tier activities as part of an agile team, attending and participating in daily standups and weekly retrospectives while working closely with team members on a daily basis. Participate across the software development lifecycle, including supporting and leading component design, development, and test activities, along with involvement in the requirements gathering process. Collaboratively work with internal team members as well as the client, applying knowledge of multiple design principles, open source frameworks, and tools to achieve desired project outcomes with high initial quality.
- Experience with software development with n-tier or service oriented Java systems
- Experience with Maven
- Experience with relational databases
- Strong understanding of object oriented analysis and design
- Strong foundation with open source products (Jackson, Hibernate, Angular)
- B.S. or greater in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience with agile techniques, especially Kanban and Unified Process (e.g., OpenUP)
- You must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States.
- Experience with Business Driven Development approaches and technologies (e.g., Specification by Example, Cucumber)
- Experience with application servers (e.g., Tomcat, Wildfly)
- Experience with collaboration tools (e.g., Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Git, Nexus, Bitbucket)